Document Control Specialist
Duration: 12 months
· Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma with relevant work experience
· Basic knowledge of Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
· 2-3 years’ experience working in a regulated industry or similar manufacturing and engineering environments preferred
· Highly organized and very detail oriented with strong follow-up skills to manage large volumes of documentation/data. Ability to understand and manage priorities when given project assignments.
-Solid understanding of problem solving tools and techniques
- Technical writing experience highly desirable: creating or revising work instructions, and standard operating procedures
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to detail and accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position.
· Must demonstrate solid proficiency in computer skills Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro/ Acrobat.
· Solid understanding of Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems and/or Windchill system
- Organize, review, and transfer large amounts data from Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system to Windchill (PLM) system to ensure data integrity.
-Solid understanding of the Change Management applications and process
-Experience with utilizing Project management tools and a solid understanding of Microsoft Office Project
· Process and release multiple ECR’s, ECOs, & MCO’s as it relates to applicable integration activities to support PLM system changes
· Ensure the accuracy and review of change orders including but not limited to: documentation, revisions, and required approvers.
· Proof read and edit completed documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation and adherence to appropriate formatting.
· Review approved documents for accurate format, signatures, dating and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
· Manage the document approval process including final approval signatures, completed implementation.
· Support the LHR/DHR scanning for release in Agile/Windchill.
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Windchill
· Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project, MS Word, Visio
-Database Software systems