Sr Data Architect /Data Modeler
Location : South Allen, TX 75013
Duration : 3months +
The ideal candidate will have advanced Data Modeling/Quality/Governance and Lineage experience in Data Warehouse application with strong SQL skills.
• Creates logical and physical data models for as is and proposed or to be systems.
• This role is expected to form a deep relationship and partnership with the BI Development teams.
• This resource will be responsible for strategic projects that focus on source system knowledge/analysis, complex business requirements and design.
• Creates entity-relationship diagrams for relational systems and dimensional diagrams for the Data Warehouse, DataMarts, ODS, and data lake.
• Implement best practices in data quality, meta data management and data lineage.
• Reviews report design documents to understand where data model structures can address requirements.
• Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of Data Warehouse Architecture, Oracle & Teradata Server databases.
• 10+ years of related experience in large corporate system environments working with large and complex data warehouse systems.
• Strong experience using an enterprise class data modeling, data quality, data lineage, metadata management and governance tools.
• Hands-on experience with modern enterprise data architectures and data toolsets (ex: Kimbell, Inman, relational, and hybrid data models, modeling tools, profiling tools).
• Must be able to create and maintain enterprise data models with multiple subjected areas.
• Familiar with designing data warehouses for metrics driven BI and reporting environments for Spotfire or similar reporting tool.
• Excellent written and verbal communication is a must