Location:- Alpharetta, GA
Title:- AR and Deduction Resolution
Duration:- 3 Months
- Title: Accounts Receivable Analyst (AR and Deduction Resolution)Summary:The Accounts Receivable Analyst (ARA) role provides analytical expertise in managing customer portfolios to ensure receivables are paid within terms of sale. The role also ensures that deductions are identified and resolved within timeframes established within Customer Operations and corporate guidelines. The AR Analyst works to prevent future deductions by initiating process improvement work within the Customer Operations team and cross-functionally. This role is responsible for developing, supporting, and reporting key performance indicators as well as supporting the development and execution of Customer Operations strategies, projects, and initiatives.Make your markAt Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we're all able to make a positive impact -- at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth -- growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.Key Responsibilities:Portfolio Reporting and Analysis:· Analyze and communicate customer and Clorox driven behaviors causing accounts receivable issues to include deduction activity and past due payment trends. · Develop effective working partnership with customers, brokers and internal Clorox counterparts to identify and resolve noncompliant behavior/issues. · Conduct business reviews on a periodic basis. May be customer facing or through teleconference.· Actively participate on project teams as a part of the Customer Operations organization to drive continuous improvements throughout the business. Accounts Receivable:
- Manage payment performance of customer(s) within Clorox terms of sale, Days Sales Outstanding, and ICC guidelines.
- Ensure Customer Operations requirements are met within CFR (Cash Flow Reconciliation) process.
- Perform prompt collection of past due receivables.
- Deduction Management:
- Accurately identify, validate, and clear customer deductions according to established business processes and timelines, and within ICC guidelines.
- Perform prompt identification and collection of invalid deductions.
- Reduce incoming deductions by identifying process improvement opportunities. Initiate/Drive the reduction by engaging and utilizing support of appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Requirements:Minimum Qualifications:· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution· 5 years’ experience with Credit/Collections/Accounts Receivable· 5 years’ experience with Microsoft office· Position will require the candidate to be in manufacturing environment with rotating equipment, elevated surfaces, temperature variations etc.· Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position Preferred Qualifications:
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, creatively, and efficiently with minimal direction in an unstructured environment
- Strong planning and organization skills: ability to establish work plans, “multi-task”, and prioritize simultaneous projects
- Thorough and detail oriented
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Operational management experience in a consumer products organization
- Experience in identifying, initiating, and driving improvements to processes and work streams
- Financial or accounting experience preferred, but not required
- AR and Deduction Resolution