Location:- Anaheim, CA
Title:- Desktop Support Specialist - Entry Level and Mid Level
Position:- Full Time
DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST
The qualified IT candidate will provide help desk and desktop support to our corporate users. Candidate must have good communication skills, professional appearance, strong trouble shooting abilities and a desire for learning new technologies.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- BS Degree (transcripts required) or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience for entry level, 5-6 years for mid level, working in a corporate environment supporting Microsoft and Apple technology.
- Experience in supporting Windows and Macintosh desktops, laptops and iPhones in a corporate environment.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and DHCP required.
- Profound knowledge of Windows Operating Systems required.
- Strong Customer Service skills required.
- Knowledge of network switches and VLANS a plus.
- Experience deploying and support VOIP phones a plus.
- Experience supporting Microsoft / Adobe Suite applications.
- Able to support IT corporate requirements outside the normal business hours.
- Knowledge of backup and recovery systems is a plus.
- Experience in using a Helpdesk based ticketing system is a plus.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
Job Type: Full-time