Title: Education Specialist (Part Time- 20 Hours/Week- Flexible Hours)
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 Months Contract (Till April 2019)
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· This role will be 20 hours a week part time, flexible to the resources ability.
· This person will work with all business functions to write content that is built around a storytelling model.
· They will ensure that all materials are relevant for the audience and business request.
· Write training content for a variety of audiences (Internal Sales Teams, Retailers, Distributors, 3rd party business partners/agencies, Beauty Advisors) utilizing multiple platforms allowing us to deliver training in a variety of ways (online, virtual, in-person)
· Update training platform content to ensure content is current, accurate and aligned with current marketing positioning
· Co-ordinate and setup onboarding events
· Ad hoc projects as required
· Minimum 3 years skin/personal care experience.
· Experience in writing content copy for education/training.
· Skills and Abilities: excellent communicator, expert at creating dynamic interactive environments for learning groups comprised of various skill levels, excellent organization and time management skills, proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
· Attributes: Passionate, learns from every interaction, inspires people around them, active in the community, looks for ways to personally contribute to environmental sustainability, actively seeking a healthy lifestyle.
· Bachelors College qualification and/or relevant work experience
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055