Duration: 8-9 months contract to start with
Location: Chicago, IL - 60607
This is for a writer specializing in API documentation. This will be located in downtown Chicago and must work onsite
This position is part of the Zebra Technical Publications organization. This organization is responsible for the development of technical documentation to support Enterprise products.
1. Develop and write API documentation for software based products.
2. Conduct interviews with SMEs to gather data for content. Responsible for handling multiple projects at one time in a dynamic environment.
3. Coordinate, manage and control documentation development projects and deliverables.
1. Excellent writing skills with the ability to clearly translate highly technical information into easily used and understandable text.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with engineering, SMEs and external team members to obtain the information necessary to carry out assignments.
3. In-depth knowledge of electronic publishing including FrameMaker, and Adobe Illustrator.
4. 8+ years experience preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
Imran (Emu) Shikalgar
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
510-402-4704 (Voice & Text)
Phone: 510-623-5050 Extn.129 | Fax 510-623-5055 | Imran@apninc.com