Description/Comment: The Sr. developer manages the integration and business process solutions across projects to ensure consistency and reuse, while also providing design and development deliverables.
- The Sr. developer works with the EA solution architect, ESB and ESB developers to implement the designed solution related to the ESB.
- Participates in Define phase for scoping, and Design phase for detailed technical requirements and design specifications, and may assist with development of complex solutions.
- Works with other TIBCO developers to ensure best practices for performance are followed for optimal performance.
- Interfaces with other IS delivery teams for coordination of project tasks, status reporting, and issue resolution.
- The Sr. developer has deep experience in integration technologies and design patterns.
1. 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology
· Strong knowledge of SOA concepts and experience with web services, integration and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies is a must
· Must be experienced developing REST methods and be knowledgeable of industry standards using REST
· Experience with the TIBCO SOA stack (TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks v5.13 and v6, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service, and TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-ins for REST and JSON, Database, WebSphere MQ) Experience with Tibco ActiveSpaces and or BusinessEvents preferred. Familiar with SOAP and REST services.
· Working knowledge of high availability and clustering concepts and implementation
· Telecommunications BSS/OSS systems experience a plus
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently in an aggressive schedule environment
· Must be able and willing to think beyond near term needs to help define strategic solutions in a fast-paced environment
• Experienced Java developer a plus