Basic responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· daily monitoring and prioritizing of deductions assigned
· develop and maintain solid partnering relationships within assigned portfolio
· timely collection of invalid deductions assigned within the portfolio
· timely and appropriate escalation of problematic customers and issues
· mitigate HSH risk, as appropriate
· maintain documentation in accordance with HSH record retention policy
· achieve AOP target
· Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 1+ years of experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products i.e.: Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc..
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of management and management support