Job Title: Assembler III
Duration: 6+ months with possible extension
Location: San Diego CA
• Following detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures to build disposable products both in and out of a cleanroom environment;
• Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per Philips Quality System;
• Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed;
• Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions;
• Basic soldering & de-soldering skills;
• Ability to read schematics, drawings, and assembly instructions;
• Ability to use measurement instruments, calipers, rulers, snap gauges, ect.;
• Responsible for manufacturing of cGMP products, following SOP’s, and providing accurate documentation in production batch records;
• Notify the supervisor of any production abnormality or unsafe condition/ practice.
• Perform other duties as requested by supervisor/lead/engineering
• Perform studies as required by engineering;
• Operates automated or semi-automated equipment;
• Prepares materials and equipment for validation and verification builds;
• Supports equipment cleaning verification and validation activities;
• Operates hand tools, or production equipment;
Please send me your confirmation that no one else has contacted you for this position apart from APN Team.
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560