System Design Drafter
* Prepares drawings and other technical documents.
* Converts detailed technical solutions into CAD-models and derives the related drawings.
* Revises drawings or CAD-models according to instructions.
* Keeps drawings standards.Must understand standard drawing and design package requirements.
* May support the specialist engineer at calculations or dimensioning by preparation of suitable models.
* May support the project team by creating suitable visualizations of solutions.
* System or product might be customized, designed for specific needs.
*Positions need basic level of theoretical and practical know how.
* Main tasks will be to take existing drawing packages and Bill of Materials and convert these to supplier level quality for wire harness and power cable assemblies.
* Work within the Low and Medium voltage Engineering departments, developing customer drawings, new parts, mechanical drawings, schematic drawings, etc.
* Knowledge of AutoCAD software or related CAD tools is required
* Solid Works or NX (other 3D drafting tools) experience is a plus.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft office tools required.