Duration: 6 months contract to HIRE to extendable
Location: Bellevue, WA
The Sales Support Coordinator provides administrative, sales and operational support to the sales teams. This position works closely with the sales managers, sales representatives and colleagues in other key departments to provide product and sales information quickly, accurately and efficiently. This role actively troubleshoots sales related issues while providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
The role requires a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter who works well across a variety of teams and delivers high quality and timely results.
Scope Of Responsibilities
• Expert knowledge of large/key customer portals is needed to maintain and support customer backend operations (i.e. product information entry, product or vendor updates) via dealer platforms.
• Handle outside sales rep requests for sales materials, run end of month sales reports, coordinate ad or literature needs with marketing dept.
• Manage execution of new customer promotions
• Coordinate trade shows and may attend shows periodically when necessary
• Coordinate interoffice backend activities to support sales teams (product development, marketing, graphics, forecasting, logistics, and pricing)
• BA/BS preferred
• 3-5 years sales support experience
• Strong computer skills including experience using Microsoft Office, including the ability to create basic reports, documents, presentations and spreadsheets using MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint and ability to learn internal systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience working with complex sales processes a plus
• Experience using Oracle CRM and/or Salesforce.com a plus
• Excellent organization/prioritization skills, ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, adapt to change and meet required deadlines in a fast paced environment while focused on details and accuracy
• Must be self-directed with the ability and desire to work in/with cross functional teams and be willing to “go the extra mile”
• Analytical problem solver
• Ability to utilize business sense and creativity to develop new ideas and solutions
• Ability to identify issues, compare data, investigate and resolve discrepancies