We have Job Opportunity for Sales Support Professional at Charlotte, NC with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract To Hire potential
Here is a brief Job description:
Be a part of the growing Energy industry; with a globally focused, recognized technology leader supporting all aspects of the production, transmission, and distribution of electrical energy.
Looking for an Inside Sales Support Representative. Leverage your customer facing and organizational skills to support our products and services for major power generation accounts based out of Charlotte, NC. It's an opportunity for a qualified individual to interface with people and companies who are leading the way and shaping our country's energy future. Work in a team environment to increase profitability and growth for Siemens and our customers.
· Support of multiple account managers in daily efforts to serve Siemens and our customers.
· Attend external customer meetings and internal meetings to perform duties and aid business development.
· Work closely with account platform team, product lines and others involved in implementation of customer opportunities and projects.
· Receive customer request for proposals. Submit and track internal quotation requests accordingly.
· Review and prepare proposals for submittal to customer. Ensure pricing and appropriate commercial conditions are applied.
· Transmit proposals to customers and proactively manage opportunities.
· Submit and track contracts for approval in internal contract management system.
· Review and distribute customer purchase orders/revisions internally to meet Siemens requirements.
· Maintain and proactively manage systems including Salesforce.com, Cost Price Quote (CPQ) system, SpoDom, IT systems.
· Support overall opportunity pipeline management by maintaining records of all opportunities, proposals and projects. Track status and facilitate follow up within platform team.
· Support logistical processes related to platform team and customer meetings, factory tours, product demonstrations/presentations, and/or trade shows.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
o Bachelor’s degree in business field or engineering
o Previous work experience preferred
o Ability to work with a complex global business team
o Customer-focused attitude
o Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
o Hyper focus on responsiveness and follow-through
o Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals both independently and in groups
o Strong relationship development abilities
o Creativity and fortitude to professionally challenge ideas, people and processes
o Flexibility to thrive in a dynamic environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments
o Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
o Competency to learn and use corporate systems
o Communications skills (verbal, written and presentation); able to clearly and concisely express information (or data) to non technical associates, peers and management
o Technical aptitude to understand Siemens portfolio
o Awareness of contract terminology
o Flexibility and willingness for potential 10-20% local / domestic travel
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.