Title: Program Support Rep
Location: 291 King George Rd, Warren, NJ 07059
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Shift: 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
• The Patient Support CSR Principal Accountabilities:
• A Customer Service Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center.
• Quickly assesses the user's issue and provides first level support for problem resolution.
• Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area.
• Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
• Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education & Experience:
• We require candidates to have a minimum Customer Service background of 3 + years.
• Training in Medical Billing, HIPPA certified, or experience in claim processing preferred.
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
• Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054