Duration 12 months contract
Engineering Prototype Processing, Design, and Test
Process, document, transport, and prepare prototype parts throughout the engineering laboratory and manufacturing environment.
Design parts, carts, assembly fixtures, and parts storage devices.
Setup tests, execute test plans, and document results.
• BS, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical engineering, Industrial engineering
• Some basic experience, but fresh out of school is ok, this could work well for someone looking to get a year of GE work on their resume for the future. If that is the case, would need to have a senior design project on the resume where they designed something mechanically oriented.
• Technical documentation experience a major plus
• Hands on experience a major plus
• Attention to detail
• Highly motivated individual that looking for a fast paced environment