Title: Business Process Engineering Specialist 3
Duration: 12 Months 24-32 hours per week
Location: Newark, DE 19702
· Support various product data specialist responsibilities to include but not limited to supporting P58 Data Migration project, maintenance of product data within PLM/ MSC responsibility, supporting product/marketing managers with processes and product master data setup.
· Product Data Specialist collaborates with Data Governance, P58 Migration Team and other stakeholders to execute role.
· Workload includes numerous working on a number of high visibility and urgent projects. Completes recommendations for business processes that ensure alignment with strategic direction; integrates business processes between multiple organizations.
· Completes the coordination of business process changes, assists in implementing system solutions.
· Product Data Specialist contractor work will include entering and cleansing data that supports businesses in launching new products and extending existing materials to additional markets to ensure product availability in the region.
· Perform activities with regards to data entry that ensure availability of business-ready data.
· May include participating on conference calls and supporting the training process for end users.
· Work in-person and virtually with a broad range of data stakeholders, owners, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in a time sensitive environment.
· The successful candidate will need to be energized by talking a lot with a diverse group of stakeholders throughout a typical working day.
· Serve as back-up support to Senior Product Data Specialist.
Organization and Communication Skills:
· Sound data analysis and manipulation skills are absolutely required but equally important is having a critical eye i.e. must have the social ability and tenacity to ask questions until the topic is fully understood and ask again (or even escalate) if answers provided don’t make sense.
· Strong listening and communication skills as well as intercultural awareness for effective collaboration with many nationalities, functions and levels. This includes communication of priority issues to the right people.
· Strong ability to deal effectively with complexity and drive from chaos to clarification through methodical research and building repeatable processes.
· A team player capable of recognizing and driving continuous improvement efforts.
· Excellent organization skills: self-starter able to maintain personal discipline to priorities.
Knowledge and experience operating in the following systems and platforms (not a must but a plus):
· Siemens systems a plus to include:
Top 3 things individual will do day to day?
1. Support the P58 migration data entry & cleansing activities
2. Maintenance of PLM product data in SAP& MCMn databases
3. Support product/ marketing managers with processes and product master data set up
Thanks & Regards,
APN Software Services Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
“Ranked Top Work Places 2016” (Ranked Top Work Places 5 years in a row)
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top 2012 Diversity Business”