Title: Purchasing Specialist
Duration: 6 Months
Location: 1 Goulds Drive, Auburn, NY 13021
Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Purpose Of Position:
Obtain necessary purchased parts to supply production with WIP components. Provide support for inventory specialist. Track and expedite components as necessary. Vendor data management.
· Minimum A.S. degree required
· Experience: 4-6 yrs. Related experience.
· APICS certification desired.
Required MRP/ERP System experience, MS Office, Analytical skills, Inspiring Accountability AWS Product Knowledge a plus Ability to work independently with a wide range of people Ownership the process. Good communication skills Customer focused Strong Follow Up Skills Measures of Performance: Define Top Five (5) Measure of Success: • Manage Open Late PO’s to resolve OTP issues with suppliers. • Minimal production interruptions due to supplier product. • Balance inventory cycles through adjustments to Minimum Balances. • System data integrity on items such as supplier expected date, PO closure, and PO maintenance. • Review open order reports with key suppliers to ensure delivery schedule. DEGREE OF % OF
Accountability Major Responsibilities Time
· Obtain components to support the Production Plan, and that meet inventory and customer service goals: 40%
· Expedite orders for direct material with suppliers, to ensure timely deliveries. This includes supplier expedite reports: 15%
· Calculate and maintain Minimum Balances based on the annual build cycles: 10%
· Manage supplier data, planning parameters and New Part Load information in system: 10%
· Work with Inventory Analysts, Team Leaders and Shop Supervisors as needed to mitigate shut downs on the floor: 10%
· Participate in and support teamwork in a continuous improvement environment: 5%
· Assist in implementing engineering change notices, and new product introductions: 5%
· Take an active role at Area Team Board meetings, updating boards, informing/educating team on issues: 5%
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further. You can call me at 510-298-5210 Or email at email@example.com
You can also refer someone you know who might be good fit for this job. Please avoid the Duplicate submission That means do not submit your resume to other agency again for same position and same company.
Thanks & Regards,
APN Software Services Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
“Ranked Top Work Places 2016” (Ranked Top Work Places 5 years in a row)
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top 2012 Diversity Business”