Program Support Manager
Location: Warren, NJ 07059
Duration: 3-4 Months
Client Account Manager/Program Support Manager Top 3 MUST-have hard skills 1 Product/Marketing Experience 2 Customer Facing 3 Attention to detail/independent/problem solving • Top 2 nice-have hard skills 1 Pharmaceutical Experience 2 Co-pay experience
The Client Account Manager owns, manages, and monitors Patient Access and Affordability Solutions programs from initiation through delivery, ensures that projects are completed according to plan, remain on schedule and stay within budget. This person will serve as liaison between the company’s internal account team and client to help ensure that all client goals, targets and requirements are met.
The Client Account Manager will be expected to perform the following functions across multiple clients:
• Define and set expectations of service delivery of assigned programs and ensure client needs are met.
• Collaborate with the internal account team to provide insight into program performance.
• Identify and introduce program improvement opportunities to the internal account team that best match the needs of the client’s goals.
• Work closely with internal IQVIA Patient Access and Affordability Solutions cross-functional teams to ensure successful and timely program implementation.
• Utilize available reporting tools to create and review reports in an effort to monitor and report program performance as well as analyze trends.
• Perform program analytics in support of client needs.
• To be considered for this role, one should be able to demonstrate the ability to:
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Multi-task across assignments for multiple clients
• Keep detailed and organized documentation
• Take ownership and be accountable for assigned projects
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with the internal account team
• Be capable of understanding and creating program analytics
• Guide cross-functional project teams and provide ongoing operational supervision of client programs.
Knowledge of the pharmaceutical landscape and copay or patient assistance programs is preferable. Previous experience in pharmaceutical sales will be considered.
• Project implementation and maintenance including creating and managing timelines in accordance with the client contracts and business requirements document.
• Coordinate and client training on the use of web based products and reporting tools.
• Define and update status reports as appropriate to meet changing business needs and technical requirements.
• Coordinate and lead client status meetings and internal status meetings on a regular basis.
• Develop project plan including timeline, strategies, scheduling, and risk analysis.
• Coordinate various program deliverables with all functional groups (internal, external), i.e. Brand personnel, third party agencies and technology partners to ensure a smooth delivery of the product(s).
• Manage projects from inception through the end of project life cycle while optimizing project timelines, financials and client expectations.
• Proactively escalate risks and own resolution for any operational issues impacting project schedules.
• Ensure all documentation related to project delivery is maintained in appropriate systems.
• Assist in the creation of Customer Requirement Documents, project documentation and work instructions.
• Ability to interpret results, ranging from simple data review to data trending/mining. Works directly with clients and technical and operational leaders to identify program requirements.
Responsible for program forecasting and providing details to finance for monthly billing.
IQVIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IQVIA, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.