"Perform general office duties such as: typing; maintaining files, record keeping activities and confidential data; monitoring inventory levels of office supplies; initiating purchase orders as necessary; receiving, prioritizing and distributing incoming internal/external mail; photocopying, collating and assembling documents; reviewing and answering routine correspondence.
2. Communicate with internal and external customers. Take detailed messages and convey to appropriate personnel. May respond to general inquiries and telephone calls by researching information and making decisions on routine matters as authorized or delegated. Provide assistance with resolving moderately complex problems, while referring more complex problems to manager for resolution.
3. Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments, notify attendees, and make necessary arrangements as directed. May coordinate simple travel arrangements. Prepare meeting materials such as agendas, handouts and noncomplex presentations and may take minutes for departmental meeting.
4. Prepare and process forms and documents, such as time sheets, requisitions, etc. following standard procedures. Maintain logs and records of area activities and calculate various data such as payroll summaries and financial information. Assist in overall coordination and data collection on smaller less complex budget.
5. Create and maintain basic charts, graphs, spreadsheets and databases. Prepare summary information for manager’s review. Prepare and update recurring and routine internal reports, collect and verify data.
6. Check documents for accuracy and completeness, cross reference information. Verify information and data for compliance with regulations and procedures.
7. May handle or assist in a segment of a project; Perform additional duties and responsibilities and assist other personnel as needed."
Ajinkya (AJ) Karyakarte
APN Software Services Inc
39899 Balentine Drive | Suite 385 | Newark, CA 94560
Direct: 510-857-5751 | email@example.com
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top Work Places 2016 (5 years in a row)”
“NETSUITE Implementation partner”
Networks | Healthcare IT | Wireless | Telecommunications | ERP & CRM | E Commerce | Web 2.0
Newark, CA | Dallas | Austin | Mumbai | Delhi |