3-5 years job experience with contract review and interpretation (does not want over qualified candidate that may get bored)
>Must have strong proven communication skills
>Must be detail oriented with exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
>Mid level candidate that is eager to learn
>NON CPA or manager level background
>College degree required
>LOCATION IS BELMONT, CA - MUST BE A LOCAL CANDIDATE
JOB TITLE - OFD Portfolio Analyst
Oracle Financing (OFD), a global group within Oracle Corporation, provides customers with the easiest and most affordable way to acquire IT solutions, including both point solutions from Oracle and complex, multi-vendor systems with software, hardware and services from Oracle and Oracle partners. Oracle Financing closes over $1 billion annually, supporting all Oracle Products and Services and distribution channels, in over 50 countries.
The Portfolio Analyst candidate will be responsible for day-to-day End of Term portfolio management including, but not limited to the following activities:
Ø Routine creation and distribution of EOT reporting with information gathered through the database.
Ø Handling basic to complex EOT equipment returns.
Ø Maintaining records of incoming receipts from remarketers and external Oracle point contacts for EOT return proceeds. Properly maintain internal database with return updates.
In addition, other responsibilities would include the following:
Ø Trade-In Program management
Ø Refinance/Rollover activities
Ø Work closely with internal and external Oracle departments on assigned tasks.
Ø Work closely with management to continue to improve existing systems and processes as necessary, and assist with ad hoc projects as assigned through the department.
· Create, analyze and distribute portfolio monthly reports to various departments and regions within OFD. Requires review and interpretation of original contracts..
· Routinely run and examine EOT past due receivable reports. Follow up on status of past due EOT invoices with appropriate parties (internal and external).
· Manage EOT Returns, to include monitoring return elections, addressing the appropriate action items.
· Manage Trade-In program activities, which may require submitting requests to 3rd parties for valuation of assets, creating any required documentation and managing the trade-in’s to ensure equipment received and disbursement of funds are properly handled.
· Work closely with internal OFD staff on upgrades/tech refresh events of licenses, or hardware, which may result in in a Refinance/Rollover transition of original obligations.
· Candidate will develop comprehensive understating of license migrations, software/hardware rollovers, cloud supersedes and how they impact the economics of existing transactions.
· Assist with manager with recommendations to changes of existing system functionality. This could include development of modifications, documenting business requirements for proposed changes; documenting and executing any required test plan scripts and assist with rollout of enhancements.
Ideal candidate will have a strong administrative background, with the ability to multitask and efficiently manage priorities. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with multiple sources (both internal and external).
· Previous job experience with contract review and interpretation beneficial
· Experience interacting with outside resources (remarketers, external Oracle departments and existing OFD customers)
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) with an emphasis on strong Excel program skills
· Must be detail oriented with exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
· Ability to manage multiple projects, promptly acknowledging known issues, while following through with timely resolution
· Willingness to follow, yet offering suggestions to improving existing processes and methods to better achieve departmental goals