We have Job Opportunity for Financing Field Operations Specialist at Redwood Shores CA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
*This is not a call center environment however heavy phones and customer contact*
*The position is not in a Call Center but has a Customer Service focus*
- The OFD Field Operations Specialist (FOS) supports OFD transactions in an assigned territory within a region.
- The FOS representative is the primary customer and partner facing operations contact for transactions in their assigned territory).
The Field Operations Specialist will provide support for the following tasks working with the NAS Field Operations Representatives.
· Daily interactions with OFD internal and external Customers
· Assist OFD Sales with review of deal documentation (Orders, OFD Contracts)
· Work with members of the other Regional Operations Teams to meet the goals of OFD
· Obtain and handle customer service information for transactions
· Manage Consulting transactions working with customers
· Contact Oracle Partners for Invoices and obtain completed set up forms
· Manage End of Term activities for Term and Lease Schedules
· Contact Oracle Funding partners for customer invoices to be entered in to Customer’s billing Portal
· Three to five years customer service experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Degree in accounting, finance, economics or business preferred
· Ability to think analytically, problem solve and focus attention to detail
· Knowledge of basic finance concepts (such as discounting cash flows, net present value, internal rate of return, etc) including intermediate Excel skills is helpful.
· Ability to work independently
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.