Experience: 3-5 years technical work experience. Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
Perform product verification testing on electrical-mechanical assemblies of consumer electronic products to ensure products meet design specifications and system requirements. Performing work in FDA regulated environment, following company quality management system. Must be diligent in documenting test results and following up on test failure investigations as needed. Must be skilled with computer systems and experienced with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Perform design verification testing
- Follow documented test methods (MOV) for product evaluations.
- Provide appropriate documentation of the results and conclusions out of the tests.
- Work effectively in team environment by collaborating to produce results.
- Effectively present information and responds to questions from team members, team leaders and engineering management.
- Follow technical documentation requirements and may write department procedures on specific processes.
- Prepare technical reports for internal use.
- Experience working with computers to input data, primarily with Microsoft Office programs
- Attention to detail oriented
- Strong electronics or electromechanical background is ideal
- Lean and 6s experience is a huge plus