Duration: : 3 Months contract to start
Location: 3565 Digital Drive, Dubuque, IA 52003
· Maintains recruiting software using updated coding lists within the software.
· Provides administrative support to the Recruiting department; assists Colleague Resources staff with recruiting activities, software, and general information.
· Ensures postings agree with open vacancies; requests new positions or inactivation of positions as needed.
· Maintains internal candidate application process through initiation of automated correspondence from recruiting system; processes on-line supervisory approval for internal candidate selections.
· Prepares staffing reports for management; ensures system information is accurate, complete and timely.
· Assists with media and website candidate recruitment advertising.
· Enters and tracks open positions using the recruiting system; trains new managers in using the system.
· Assists in the development of turnover reports.
· Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
· Customer Service
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED required. College preferred.
Three (3) years administrative experience required. Human Resources and/or recruitment experience preferred.