Title: Sr. Copywriter
Location: Round Rock, TX 78682
Duration: 9 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
Must Submit Online Portfolio For Consideration
· You: Love words, write great copy, and have inherent self-discipline.
· You are passionate about your work, have a sense of humor, and value your team.
· You tend to take risks, and are driven by the opportunities to make a difference.
· You are excited to create integrated campaigns, get them out to the masses, and are the best storyteller for the job.
Detailed Job Description:
· Develops high levels of proficiency in creation of online deliverables (product-description pages, site banners and coming soon/family pages) within prescribed deadlines.
· Generates significant contributions to marcom messaging projects and can carry projects independently.
· Shows mastery of brand voice.
· Nurtures big-picture, strategic-thinking skills.
· Regularly contributes to the peer review process.
· Becomes intimately familiar with Dell products.
· Demonstrates an ability to write for any vehicle, across consumer and commercial product lines.
· Exhibits strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives.
· Possesses basic client-presentation and idea-selling skills.
· Implements and maintains brand voice, tone and style for both national and global audiences.
· Engages in multiple projects simultaneously.
Day to Day activities:
· Collaborate with art directors, designers, creative supervisors and integrated team plus other copywriters to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers and influencers. Channels include print, broadcast, digital display and landing pages for all stages of consumer funnel: awareness, familiarity, consideration, purchase and retention
· Take the lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand
· Research, explore, and communicate best practices in copywriting and discern which competitive ideas are most effective
· Provide marketing and relationship support content in the form of emails, flyers and signage
List of must haves for contractor to be successful in this role:
· 7-10 years of agency experience (either advertising or interactive)
· Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work
· Passion for learning, education and the next new thing
· A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
· Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055