We have Job Opportunity for Marketing Communications Specialist at New york, NY with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Develops, implements and manages strategic, integrated marketing communications for the Mobility business. Provides marketing support for all Mobility products, services and solutions. Actively supports the Mobility direct sales and indirect sales channels by proactively planning and implementing effective marketing initiatives and programs and developing sales tools, managing events, exhibitions and activities to achieve desired outcomes within target audiences.
- Provides primary marketing communications support for the Mobility division.
- Develop and implement marketing programs by selecting and effectively using various media channels i.e. responsible for establishing which elements in the marketing communications mix best fit marketing objectives , including exhibitions, advertising, public relations, events, direct mail, collateral, digital media).
- Work with product marketing and services sales teams to develop business case studies for use as sales tools
- Manage agencies, suppliers, control quality, delivery and service, channel feedback, including preparation of operational briefing documents for external agency and/or suppliers to execute tasks within agreed-upon budget and time frame
- Coordinate all communication plans and activities with communication partners (from Corporate functions, regions and other functions). Communicate regular marketing update to sales and indirect channel, and work with product marketing team to issue product line updates.
- Coordinate and plan tradeshows and events to support business objectives and create further customer awareness.
- College degree (BS/BA) is required and advanced degree in communications and/or business (MBA) preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required in current or prior communications and corporate marketing role.
- Event marketing background organizing and running events, tradeshows, seminars.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to function effectively with all levels of management
- Hands on experience managing agencies
- Ability to develop and execute strategic communication and marketing plans and initiatives
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, self-directed, ability to multi-task and reprioritize quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Illustrator and Photoshop experience a plus
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.