Below are the Job Details
Position: Buyer/AP Liason
Job Location: Longmont, CO
Duration: 12+ Months
• Function as the team Expert for this location in troubleshooting and reconciling Invoicing issues
• Participate in initial and ongoing training on our AP systems
• Serve as a backup for other buyers
• Provide excellent customer service for customers, both internal and external.
• Receive/enter purchase orders for all regions in designated system and within the guidelines of company policy. Respond to emergency orders in a timely fashion, expedite material, manage arrival dates, update systems with accurate information, follow material to shipment to ensure on time delivery.
• Identify and resolve NCR’s
• Review Open Orders report to drive on time delivery for the business.
• Build close relationships with suppliers and internal teams to gain their trust. Respond to queries in a timely and professional manner.
• Develop product knowledge and a strong understanding of the processes and procedures.
• Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
• Provide support, where necessary for the Supply Chain team taking on any additional assigned duties.
o Maintaining auditable data records for internal and external audits.
• Learn additional processes (reclamation) and support workflows as necessary
• Support growth projects.
• Participate in meetings and events.
• Proven experience in Purchasing and/or Accounts Payable and normally including at least 2+ years of prior experience
• Fast learner and able to multitask.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
• Competent with Excel and Word
• Ability to work in a cross-functional cross-country team environment.
• Ability to manage self and tasks in an appropriate manner
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills
• Attention to detail.
• A calm and analytical approach to problem solving.
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• College Graduate (4 yrs) preferred but not required
• Experience with SAP or other ERP systems
• Experience in resolving Accounts Payable issues
• Knowledge of financial concepts and terminology