Position: RoHS Materials Engineer (Inventory Control)
Location: Plano, TX 75074
Duration –12+ months Contract
Job Code - 20727.
Job Description: Manage/monitor inventory consumption of non-RoHS compliant material across NA and LA.
Duration: Approximately 1 year (RoHS updated legislation becomes active on July 2019). Starting with weekly contracts, then monthly contacts.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Get list of SKU’s (RAW & HALB) to check from technology (+/- 200 000 SKU’s)
• Lookup for every SKU which plants are in scope and confirm stock position in each plant
• Collect from plants & warehouses info if stock is 100% ROHS compliant
• Consolidate info from all plants where SKU exists and update status in SAP form RoHS compliant & stock to check to ROHS compliant & stock checked
• Weekly reporting to leadership on progress
• Support FG RoHS compliance calculation
• Perform same check on Finished goods stock RoHS compliancy as done for RAW & HALB (+/- 100 000 SKU’s)
• Bachelor degree in engineering or similar through experience
• Fluent in English, strong interpersonal skills, good communicator
• Common business sense
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, experience with large excel files (+ 100 000 lines)
• Experience with production planning and/or inventory control preferred
• Chemical background is a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560