We have Job Opportunity for Medical Coder at Plymouth Meeting PA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
9am to 5pm EST
- They will be in an office location, or if remote then they will be working from home. Another office in San Francisco
- Working 20-25% team 75% to 80% independently
- Looking at 6 months for the project
- Yes flex hours could be a possibility
- Years of experience (5)
- Bachelors would be a plus
- Medical Coding certification would be a plus (not a deal breaker)
1. 1 Medical coding/billing experience (required)
2. 2 People who do not need to be watched always
3. 3 Proficient in excel
This role involves the understanding of CPT codes and clinical trial costing along with Indication mapping. Responsibilities include reviewing clinical procedure descriptions and mapping them to the corresponding CPT codes, reviewing coding questions and providing support/suggestions, mapping ICD9 and ICD10 codes to Indication Markets, and enrollment benchmark indication mapping
Experience with medical coding is required. Experience with Indication Markets, Medicare/Medicaid and Standard of Care preferred.
· Provides analysis and coding of medical transaction data from physician panels
- Analyzes and codes medical transaction data.
- Correlates pharmaceutical products to diagnosis states, underlying conditions, and patient demographics.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with data elements or inconsistencies across transactions through research of internal and industry standard medical references materials.
- Enters reported data into database platform based on business rules, procedures and definitions derived from current pharmaceutical and medical practice standards.
- Maintains productivity and quality standards for each production cycle.
Minimum Education, Experience, and Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or equivalent and minimum of two (2) years experience in a clinical setting (hospital, long-term care, etc.).
- Knowledge of diagnosis coding principles (ICD9, ICD9-CM, ICD10) and pharmaceutical products, including indications.
- Fluency in medical terminology, most importantly with connections between diagnosis and pharmaceutical products and their indications and dosage information.
- Additional Requirements:Sound verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in PC application software (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook) desired.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.