Location: Flanders, NJ 07836
Duration: 12 Months
Description: Audit, document and help ensure the sites conformance to the HC EHS management system ISO18001/14001 as detailed in Documentum, EHS Share-point, other EHS IT platforms and through the sites activities performed.Raise Issue Resolutions or Close Calls arising from the above site audits. Manage site close calls closure, and report trends.Complete EHS Risks & Opportunities deliverables as detailed in the Flanders EHS Legal Compliance register for OSHA,EPA and NJDEP legislation, by Internal EHS audit reports, and using the sites significant EHS Aspects / Hazards listing.Ensure EHS performance data is being collected consistent with the sites monitoring & measurement matrix. Maintain Flanders archive of EHS Records of results versus activities completed.
- Administratively support all Flanders approved EHS IT systems such as Documentum, Cority, Learn4U, SDS’s, and internal websites.Improve the sites intranet EHS website for employee use-ability and communications.
- Conduct GEMBA walks with the site EHS team and follow up on actions.
- Compile site injury trend data for regular reporting and opportunities to improve.
- Practically support programs such as safety shoes, prescription glasses, regulated waste, emergency management, working at heights, LOTO, confined space etc.
- Maintain EHS communication boards across the site.
- Work with manufacturing, engineering reducing ergonomic and manual handling risks.
- Participate in the strengthening of the Flanders EHS documentation repository.
- Help to prepare and deliver EHS training packages and classes for priority EHS programs such as, Electrical safety, Contractor safety, Manual handling, Emergency management, Regulated waste management, and New Hire orientation.