Title: Marketing Analyst III
Location: Manchester NH 03101
Duration: 12 months
Experience Marketing Automation platform and CRM a must
Job Title: Marketing Operations Analyst Position
Description: As a member of Oracle Dyn’s Marketing Operations Team, the Marketing Operations Analyst will be responsible for the daily operations the GBU’s marketing automation system and reporting. You will be working closely with the Marketing Operations Manager to maintain ongoing operations, prepare and document our system processes for operational integration in mid- to late-2019. This position requires a person who is detail-oriented and passionate about getting things done, employing his/her Marketo digital marketing expertise, and being hands on within marketing automation and CRM software.
● You will be responsible for implementing and monitoring Marketo programs. This includes coordinating with marketing team to understand requirements, campaign setup, smartlist development, lead scoring, automated lead nurture setup and optimization, building triggers, program analytics and more.
● Maintain database health - ensure data cleanliness & completeness leveraging tools in Marketo and Salesforce.
● Document our existing processes to prepare for system alignment during Oracle operational integration.
● Prepare lead and account data for upload to Oracle systems upon operational integration
● Create Salesforce and Marketo reports for the team on programs, channels and pipeline
● You are highly motivated, collaborative, detail-oriented and obsessed with achieving great results.
● You are well-rounded and understand marketing best practices around lead generation, lead nurturing and persona-driven marketing.
● You are a problem solver who is excited about getting to the core of the issue and identifying solutions.
● You have experience working with multiple groups, specialize in marketing operations, multi-task with agility, and communicate easily...you win best “all around.”
● You plan, organize, schedule and manage in a highly efficient, productive manner.
● You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills.
● You are an analytical thinker that is always looking for ways to optimize processes and campaigns.
Skills & Experience:
● 4+ years experience with extensive hand-on expertise in the full-range of Marketo or Eloqua capabilities including understanding the demand generation process.
● Experienced Salesforce.com CRM power user
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience
● Must have excellent MS Office skills
● Experience reporting from Salesforce and Marketo or Eloqua
● Experience managing third party marketing programs, a plus.