We have Job Opportunity for Accountant (Payroll Processor) at San Jose CA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 3-6+ months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
- In depth knowledge of payroll is required
- Minimum 5 years of full cycle payroll processing experience
- ADP ProBusiness experience --preferred
- ADP eTime experience
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excel skills - Intermediate
- *Process Bi-Weekly payroll
- *Update employee record in ADP for new hires/terms
- *Update employee records in ADP for all W-4 changes
- *Update employee records in ADP for Direct Deposit changes
- *Verify set-up/termination of employee records in eTIME
- *Process termination checks as needed
- *Process Leave of absences. Coordinate with HR Benefits to ensure employee’s LOA hours are reported accurately in eTIME.
- *Reset ADP and eTIME passwords as needed
- *Audit eTIME system for accurate recording of time and attendance
- *Process manual checks as needed
- *Audit data entered from other processors to ensure all data is accurate.
- *Prepare journal entries (Bi-weekly/Month-end)
- *Prepare GL account reconciliations
- *Maintain ESPP purchase spreadsheet for each plan period
- *Cross-train on bonus/commission/stock uploads into ProBusiness
- *Audit HR Interface and Benefits Interfaces
- *Reconcile garnishment payments each payroll
- *Re-issue stale dated checks when necessary
- *Ensure “live” paychecks are distributed properly
- *Run Bank of America Daily Cash Activity report
- *Update Cash Tracking spreadsheet daily
- *Ensure all manual checks are recorded on manual check log. Create new check log each month.
- *Maintain Recall storage records and retrieve archived boxes as needed.
- *Document desktop procedures
- *Provide information to Legal Dept as requested for subpoenas
- *Answers employee questions and research issues
- *Special projects as needed
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.