TFS/SQL Software Developer
12 months extendable contract (potential to convert fulltime)
Newark, DE - 19702
The purpose of this position is to provide TFS customization and SQL reports that improve planning, implementation, and decision making in time to affect the business or project outcome.
Key TFS Developer Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of the TFS Developer are to:
• Participate in any other Scrum team efforts needed to accomplish product backlog items
• Integrate completed team-level customizations and reports into TFS.
Desired Knowledge and Skills
The TFS Developer required skills include:
The TFS Developer desired skills include:
• Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Experience with RESTful API
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
• Experience with SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, or 2016
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Analytical skills. Developer must analyze users’ needs and then design and implement to meet those needs.
• Communication skills. Developer must be able to give clear instructions to others working on a project. They must also explain to their customers how the software works and answer any questions that arise. Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Detail orientation. Developer will work on many parts of a project or set of projects at the same time and must therefore be able to concentrate and pay attention to detail.
• Interpersonal skills. Developer must be able to work well with internal customers and stakeholders.
• Problem-solving skills. Developer must be able to solve problems that arise throughout the design, development, test, and dashboard implementation process.
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience combined with a relevant industry experience.
• Minimum 2 years of related programming experience
Thanks & Regards,
Imran (Emu) Shikalgar
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
510-402-4704 (Voice & Text)
Phone: 510-623-5050 Extn.129 | Fax 510-623-5055 | Imran@apninc.com