Title: HR Shared Services Representative (DTJP00009685)
Duration: 0-9 months
Location: Hopkinton, MA 01748 [Candidates must be able to work onsite]
Pay rate: Up to $16/hr on W2
Must be able to type 35 words per minutes and lift 35 lbs. boxes
Challenging environment; Zero tolerance on attendance.
MUST INCLUDE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ON THE RESUME. IF NOT ON RESUME WILL BE DECLINED. MUST BE WRITTEN IN 1st PERSON:
1. How do you stay focused while doing a simple, repetitive task?
2. What would motivate you to do it well every day?
We looking for someone who is admin driven, willing to do the same task day in and day out.
What they will be doing is going into all of EMC old paper employee records and identifying, organizing and scanning them into our HR electronic tool so that these records are all electronic.
They will be onsite and located in Hopkinton, MA. What they will be doing is going into all of EMC old paper employee records and identifying, organizing and scanning them into our HR electronic tool so that these records are all electronic. We estimated that this is a 9-month project for two contractors to complete (1 has already been hired). They will be working with a Record Management Specialist in Hopkinton that will be keeping them organized until the end of the project.
Responsible for providing Human Resources (HR) Services support across multiple HR functions to a particular site or geographic area. Responsibilities include: team member consultation on benefits administration/programs, maintaining team member files and records, providing operational support on onboarding/off-boarding/transfers and assisting with other HR COE shared services work. Assists with the administration of vendor programs and manages vendors’ service level performance. Project manages site and cross-functional HR operations related initiatives.
• Digitalize papers and documentation as the main activity.
• Provides daily operational support for internal client group on record keeping, onboarding, off boarding, internal transfer, employment contract management (country specific), allowance changes and leave tool management.
• May also support country specific tools and systems.
• Assists more senior level team members.
• Work is closely supervised and reviewed for accuracy and overall quality.
• Escalates more complex issues to senior level team.
• Abilities to handle a computer and a scanner.
• Customer oriented.
• Able to feel comfortable with rutinary/linear activities.
Desirable: basic English (not mandatory)
Full availability (not active students)
Experience: 0+ years of Experience
Education: High School certificate or above