Job Opportunity for Sr. Financial Analyst at Munhall PA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract To Hire
Here is a brief Job description:
1. Supports in monthly Products Orders forecast process with the Products CRM Team:
· Develops and Maintains Account Performance by product line as well as trends analysis & seeks root cause of major variances. Presents to team the outlook
· Engages in monthly Sales and Operation Planning Process
· Develops and optimizes Account Manger Scorecards
2. Supports finance team in Segment Product Line Reporting topics including Orders, Sales & Gross Margin as a means for transparency & benchmarking
· Identifies Opportunities to Streamline Reporting Activities and supports in the implementation of ideas
· Analyzes data for variances to budget/forecast/prior year and aids in recommendations for countermeasures to improve and is an active participant in the execution
3. Supports in SG&A & R&D Cost Center Reporting as well as Controlling Process Improvement projects and presents the outcome to management and key stakeholders
4. Develops & updates reports for review & analysis for inventory & accrual positions as well as develops reports
Experience with Manufacturing company & using tools such as SAP, Hyperion (HFM), Webfocus & Philos is a Plus.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.