At IQVIA, we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader — a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We’re committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IQVIA means you’ll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. Our people are analysts, statisticians, software engineers, consultants, sales leaders, marketing and product managers, and more. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment and diversity set the standard for the health information industry.
Our solutions offer a strategic approach to generating and presenting the information for these initiatives, including:
• A powerful analytic engine for running a wide range of clinical quality and cost measures to generate the information presented by our applications.
• Intuitive user interfaces for presenting the information to effectively engage physicians and members and to influence behavior at the point of choice.
• A common core technology platform that is easy to add onto, supporting the evolution of your transparency and performance management.
• An Alternative Payment Solution (APS) rep will utilize a financial system to facilitate payment transactions.
• Primary Call Center contact for patients, pharmacies and medical professionals utilizing an Opus Health program. Programs typically consist of pharmaceutical brand initiated payment assistance solutions such as co-pay cards or vouchers. Call Center Representatives are responsible for fielding requests such as: card activation, program eligibility, explanation of program benefit and explanation/troubleshooting of submission rejection.
• The APS role has actually morphed into a combination inbound/outbound program
• A Call Center Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center.
• Quickly assesses the user's issue and provides first level support for problem resolution.
• Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area.
• Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
• Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education & Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• We require candidates to have a minimum Call Center background of 3 + years.
• HIPAA certified preferred
• Experience in medical claim processing preferred.
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
• Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.
IQVIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IQVIA, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.