1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Science
2. 15+ years of progressive on the job experience as an engineer or scientist within the appropriate field of study
3. 5+ year experience in project leadership within a manufacturing, development or research environment, including previous work with global and/or virtual teams.
4. Demonstrated experience driving CTQ flow-down to subsystems
5. Demonstrated broad exposure to HW/SW/Systems design and technical depth in one or more engineering disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Software, etc)
1. Masters Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
2. Demonstrated technical leadership capability in integration activities
3. Experience with regulated industries (GMP)
4. Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues
5. Strong interpersonal skills
6. Creative, able to lead a team and be accountable for team results in order to deliver a high-quality product on time
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560