Client: Hoag Memorial Hospital
Title: Implementation Consultant/Project Manager
Req #: 582788
Duration: 6-8 Months contract
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Hours: M-F, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Hiring Manager Notes:
- PMP Certified
- EPIC experience is required
Hoag is currently seeking a RTLS (Real Time Location Services) Implementation Consultant/PM. Please review attached Job Description for thorough details.
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience as a project manager and implementation consultant for clinical projects in an acute care setting
• Expertise in implementing and supporting an enterprise real-time tracking integrated solution (RTLS) for patients, clinicians, surgical instruments, assets tracking, inventory control, environmental management, etc.
• Experience in business needs analysis; eliciting, identifying, analyzing and documenting requirements of various clinical care areas for an enterprise real-time tracking solution
• Experience implementing and supporting Intelligent InSites, CenTrak and Sonitor preferred
• Epic experience required
• PMP certified
The Implementation Consultant, Clinical Ancillary Applications has overall responsibility for execution of one, or more, complex Clinical Ancillary projects and is responsible for overall coordination, status, reporting, and stability of project-oriented work efforts within the Clinical Ancillary Portfolio to ensure that assigned projects and milestones are delivered on time, on scope, and on budget.
Execution includes the direct completion or the coordination of the completion of project plans (WBSs), project-level reporting, financial management, and all appropriate documents and Gate Review materials required under Hoag’s IT PMM (Project Management Methodology) for a variety of projects including, but not limited to, new application deployments (COTS and custom), process improvement, application and technical upgrades, feature/function enhancements and technical infrastructure enhancements. The Implementation Consultant, Clinical Ancillary Applications will lead matrix-style project teams including, but not limited to, technical resources, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), vendor representatives, and Business Analysts to achieve the stated goals of assigned projects.
The Implementation Consultant, Clinical Ancillary Applications will provide leadership, guidance, influence and mentoring for project teams as well as a route of escalation for project related risks and issues. The Implementation Consultant, Clinical Ancillary Applications will drive project related communications to Portfolio, Application and IT leadership, business leadership and various project and program stakeholders to facilitate project definition, direction and status, as well as partner with business leaders to achieve the goals of assigned projects.
The Implementation Consultant, Clinical Ancillary Applications is also responsible for the following duties:
• Insure the successful completion of assigned projects including all project related deliverables found within Hoag’s IT PMM including, but not limited to:
o Project plans, Scope documents, Budgets, WBSs, Project Task Schedules, Business Requirements, Technical requirements, Risk and Issues Management, Training Materials, Transition Documentation, Stakeholder Communications, and Support plans
• Identify, request, coordinate and manage project resources
• Create, manage, and monitor Project resource assignments
• Perform periodic project-level quality reviews:
o Ensure project schedules, risks and issues are being maintained
o Ensure resource assignments are clear, well understood, and up-to-date
o Coordinate dependencies, critical path items, and resource allocations across projects
o Ensure the IT PPM project management tool is maintained
o Ensure project budgets, including ETCs and EACs, are managed and reported
o Ensure project, schedule, risks and issues, resource, vendor, etc. conflicts are addressed and/or escalated to Program Manager or Director PMO in a timely fashion
• Coordinate with the Infrastructure, Applications, and Clinical Adoption teams, as well as other IT groups, for communication efforts as well as project execution efforts
• Participate in the IT Capital Planning and forecasting processes
• Identify and communicate tools and techniques for continuous improvement in Hoag’s PMM that support superior project outcomes and exceed our customer’s expectations
• Perform other duties as assigned
APN Software Service INC