Title: Buyer III
Location: Bradford, PA
Duration: 5 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· The Buyer will be 100% responsible for fulfillment for assigned suppliers working with Site Commodity Leader to execute on Supplier fulfillment strategy, supplier capacity planning, and lead time reduction for assigned commodity.
· They will own execution of supply plan for assigned commodities to ensure on time delivery of components.
· Be 100% responsible for fulfillment for assigned suppliers
· Manage capacity, PO allocation, supplier relationship, and fulfillment strategy in order to minimize delivery risks
· Work with Site Commodity Leader to execute on Supplier fulfillment strategy for assigned commodity to drive product cost out, inventory optimization, and cash plays
· Work with Planner to place Purchase Orders (POs) at lead time and obtain PO acknowledgements from Suppliers
· Coordinate with Planner to keep PO need dates aligned with Master Production Schedule
· Hold weekly reviews with suppliers to ensure promise date accuracy
· Develop and drive effective recovery plans when necessary
· Track in-transit material to identify and address any potential delivery issues
· Manage and resolve issues relative to engineering design changes and cut-in
· Develop knowledge of supplier manufacturing processes, material and commodity pricing and excellent focus on quality
· Develop process to look upstream for pending requirements and drive engineering / manufacturing / sales to ensure sourcing given adequate cycle to procure material
· Drive and lead continuous improvement in fulfillment processes for assigned commodity including cost out, lead time reduction, and simplification
· Engage and lead w/horizontal teams to develop risk mitigation plans for NPI launch issues – Quality/Cost/Delivery/LT
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in sourcing, engineering or manufacturing
· Supply Chain experience
· MRP system experience, ERPLX preferred.
· Detail oriented
· Program management skills with Horizontal teams
· Strong interpersonal communications, and negotiation skills with ability to influence at all levels of internal and external suppliers
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills; strong PC and database management skills
· Ability to work well under tight deadlines and frequently changing priorities
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054