Location Chicago IL 60631
Duration: 6 month - 12 month
Junior Level - 2-4 years of experience---preferred in a Corporate/In-house environment
You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the experience of working at Meraki. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
What you will do:
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top talent.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Collaborate with internal functions such as HR and Cisco’s Employee Mobility Services regarding immigration, relocation, and compensation as necessary to onboard candidates effectively.
- Results driven. You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising relationships.
- Creative. You can see a problem from different perspectives and you cultivate an environment that fosters creative thought and action in others. You love to experiment, solicit feedback, and learn from each iteration. You are aware of the latest trends and are always thinking about ways to innovate our work.
- Fiercely collaborative. You take an organization-level view and are equally invested in the success of others. You invite and act on different points of view. You quickly establish relationships that enable you to give feedback and coach others.
- Organized. You sweat the details and plan for contingencies. And, you are flexible, like thinking on your feet, and can adjust for the unexpected.
- Phenomenally clear. You are able to listen and distill the perspective of many voices into clear, articulate points which are actionable.
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Experience closing a spectrum from entry-level to senior-level candidates and negotiating complex offers.
- Experience solving complex business issues and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
Minimum Requirements: (“Must have” Qualifications)
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 2-3 years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: (“Nice to have Qualifications”)
NOTE: If you require specific years of experience for the Qualifications, please outline accordingly)
• 4-6 years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
• Experience closing a spectrum from entry-level to manager-level candidates and negotiating complex offers.
• Experience solving complex business issues and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
• A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships