Job Title – Advanced Mechanical Engineer
Job Location – Fremont CA
Length – Contract (7-8 Months+)
Advanced Mechanical Engineer - Staff
Experience: Minimum 10 years professional experience as AME and/or OPS transfer
Education: Bachelor's /Master's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Bioengineer or Materials).
· Possesses not only broad industry experience, but also detailed technical domain knowledge and are highly skilled in evaluation, application, synthesis, decision making, and project management.
· Expert in the Advanced Manufacturing with in-depth knowledge of requirements analysis; Process Transfer, Validation; delivering technical presentations to various management levels including executive leadership; system components and applications; and interfacing with third party hardware and software vendors.
· Advanced Manufacturing position that covers a broad range of capabilities including requirement generation, system requirement generation, requirements decomposition, Risk Management, design analysis, test planning, test procedure development, verification & validation, and certification.
· Conducts root cause investigation, corrective action determination and deployment, containment activities, and all other activities related to the Corrective Action/Preventive Action (CAPA) process.
· Experienced in providing systems engineering solutions for technical programs that are subject to Government regulation and familiar with applicable Government and ISO standards.
Medical device and catheter experience required.
APN Software Service INC