Previous call center experience is preferred, but not required.
**The call center is open between 7am and 10pm, Monday through Saturday and we are looking for coverage for all shifts**
Representative will be responsible for processing customer payments. Qualified candidates must create an experience where the customer feels heard, understood and valued. They must have the ability to handle stressful situations and possess strong multi-tasking, follow up and organization skills.
To be successful, you will need the following skills and abilities:
• Strong verbal, written and listening skills
• Enjoy being on the phone with our customers
• Be comfortable overcoming objections to resolve customer issues
• Work independently and make solid decisions
• Excellent working knowledge of Company Operating Systems
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Present yourself in a professional manner
• The ability to multitask and meet due dates
• Issue Resolution skills-receiving and resolving escalated customer calls and inquiries
• The ability to answer questions from team members as well as other internal groups
• Be comfortable being the Initial point of contact for escalated issues
• Provide representation and facilitation for resolution of issues after normal business hours