Title: Mechanical Engineer
Duration: 12+ months with possible extension
Location: Issaquah Washington
1. Strong experience with Autodesk Inventor or similar CAD package required (e.g. Catia, Unigraphics, Pro/E, Solidworks)
2. Solid proficiency in drafting of Mechanical Engineering drawings, following ANSI Y14.5 & GD&T standards.
3. Familiar in design with and selection of electric motors, actuators, springs, gears, bearings, fasteners
4. Applicable experience in part design and fabrication processes with metals and plastics
5. Adaptable experience in the unique demands of developing rapid prototype parts as well the processes associated with their transition into a low-rate production environment
1. Must possess an Accredited BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
2. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
3. Must be willing to work in our Issaquah, WA facility full-time
1. Accredited degree in Mechanical Engineering and 8 years relevant work experience
2. Experience with Optics, or EMC-compatible enclosure design
3. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
4. Strong experience and knowledge in design and verification of mechanical structures, mechanisms, and electro/opto-mechanical assemblies using dynamics and stress analysis, basic heat transfer, thermal, & FEM analysis
Please send me your confirmation that no one else has contacted you for this position apart from APN Team.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Direct: 510.870.8798 | Fax: 510.623.5055 | firstname.lastname@example.org