Working in the medical industry brings much fulfillment, as well as unique challenges. As part of our HealthTech focused company, you will be responsible for successfully dealing with and managing Philips relationships with approval agencies such as the US Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
• Project manage all aspects of CAPA activity which includes gaining the commitment of cross functional resources, scheduling CAPA team meetings, and ensuring CAPA deliverables per project timelines.
• Represent CAPAs during audits and CAPA Review Board meetings.
• Lead and mentor cross functional teams with the implementation of appropriate root cause analysis techniques (e.g. Pride problem solving).
• Analyze quality monitoring data sources and apply statistical techniques to identify existing and potential causes of non-conformances.
• Work effectively with all levels of management to ensure CAPA action plans can be supported and that costs/resources needed to implement the plan are available.
• Perform periodic trend analysis and corrective action effectiveness measures of all quality system events and identify opportunities for improvement.
We are looking for:
A person who is excited by the unique professional challenges that our Quality Transformation presents, has strong technical competencies, and demonstrates resilience challenging, often demanding situations. We are looking for a perfectionist- a fixer who continuously strives for excellence as a way of life; not just as a job. We’re looking for someone who can inspire others to adopt this mentality of prioritizing quality above all else in a relentless pursuit to improve the quality of life billions for the billions of people Philips brand touches each year.
• Able to understand and analyze complex problems, including software and hardware design issues.
• Demonstrated knowledge of tools and techniques required to perform thorough root cause analysis and develop strong investigations.
• Strong understanding of appropriate global regulations, requirements, and standards such as 21 CFR Parts 803, 806, and 820, ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and ISO 14971.
• Demonstrated ability to partner with the business and effectively interact with and influence employees, and managers on all levels.
• Strong Project Management skills, including ability to project manage all CAPA activities.
• Ability to analyze data and apply statistical techniques.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills