Duration: Until the year with potential to extend
Location: Warren, NJ
• Processing medical claims and interpreting EOBs
Principal Account abilities:
• Primary responsibilities involve receiving medical claims from patients, ensuring the adequate supporting documentation has been provided, interpreting the EOB and ultimately determining if the claim should be paid or rejected.
• Exceptional organizational skills are required
• To a lesser degree, the resource may provide initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center.
• Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
• Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education & Experience:
• HIPPA certified
• Experience in claim processing
• Ability to interpret Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
• Customer Service Experience preferred.
• Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.
Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IQVIA, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.