We have Job Opportunity for Specialist Engineer 1 at Painted Post NY with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 12 months. Contract To Hire
Here is a brief Job description:
- Entry level Mechanical Engineering position with 0-3 years of professional experience.
- Checks the possibilities for technical realization regarding the requirements.
- Drafts the technical realization of the requirements within the technical discipline.
- Dimensions elements, components or software by calculation or by their specification according to the requirements and, if necessary, documents the required technical proofs.
- Acts as a specialized know-how owner for a technical discipline.
- May cooperate with specialists of other disciplines or faculties, may coordinate technical interfaces. "Acquires"Work is still routine and procedurized, but changing priorities or differing situations encounter on regular terms.
- Thinking then is focused on analyzing, evaluating, prioritizing and solving operational issues and incidents or on optimizing tools used in process.
- While working under supervision, positions are designed to provide some advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues.
- "Professional Starter"Positions support business processes, solution of technical issues, development of new methodologies, procedures, tools and products with their theoretical and/or practical know how and understanding.
- They focus on interpretation and application of procedures, analyze issues, implement changes, and may advise and guide operational positions in their area of specialism.
- Entry-level academic Bachelor positions, needed sound knowledge on principles, technologies and theories; certifications in specific fields might be requiredOr
- Vocationally trained and experienced (semi-) professional positions with extensive knowledge of a range of specific processes and systems
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.