Location:- Pleasanton, CA
Title:- GS Deitary supplements
Duration:- One year
Overview of the position:
The main responsibility of this position is to review legacy Nutranext retail labels and social media sites for compliance. Appropriate changes to claims and labels will need to be made to conform to FDA requirements.
• Technical review of legacy Nutranext retail brand labels, websites, marketing materials and social media sites for FDA and FTC compliance and recommend appropriate changes.
• Review Private Label (Target, Wegmans) labels for FDA and FTC compliance and recommend appropriate changes.
• Create compliant supplement and nutritional facts panels in Genesis.
• Maintain ingredient database in Genesis.
Will Require some travel to the the nutranext office in Santa Cruz
Required, with prior demonstrated abilities, in the following areas:
1. Prioritize work; willingness and comfort to demonstrate flexibility to work on changing priorities.
2. Set and meet milestones within project timelines.
3. Attention to detail.
4. Work in a dynamic team setting.
Technical (SME) Skills/Qualifications
1. Industry experience working in a regulated product category (e.g., FDA, EPA, etc.) for at least 2 years.
2. Experience implementing FDA dietary supplement labeling requirements.
3. Experience with US Pharmacopeia (USP), DSHEA and 21CFR101.
1. Regulatory Affairs Professional RAC Certification (General).
Must have BS degree in relevant technical subject. Prior work experience is more important.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com)
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-402-1080 / Fax 510-623-5055
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com