We have Job Opportunity for Document Control/ Data Specialist at Colorado Spring CO with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Ø Need candidates with Data Migration experience.
Ø The Data needs to be moved from Agile PLM to Windchill.
Ø Candidates not only need to translate info from one PLM to another, but will also need to do a lot of Data Clean up.
Ø Medical Tech experience is highly preferable.
Ø Candidates need to be able to Analyze the data.
- Organize, review, and transfer large amounts data from Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system to Windchill (PLM) system to ensure data integrity.
- Solid understanding of the Change Management applications and process
- Experience with utilizing Project management tools and a solid understanding of Microsoft Office Project
- Process and release multiple ECR’s, ECOs, & MCO’s as it relates to applicable integration activities to support PLM system changes
- Ensure the accuracy and review of change orders including but not limited to: documentation, revisions, and required approvers.
- Proof read and edit completed documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation and adherence to appropriate formatting.
- Review approved documents for accurate format, signatures, dating and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Manage the document approval process including final approval signatures, completed implementation.
- Support the LHR/DHR scanning for release in Agile/Windchill.
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Windchill
Ø Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma with relevant work experience
Ø Basic knowledge of Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
Ø 2-3 years’ experience working in a regulated industry or similar manufacturing and engineering environments preferred
Ø Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project, MS Word, Visio
Ø Must demonstrate solid proficiency in computer skills Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro/ Acrobat.
Ø Solid understanding of Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems and/or Windchill system
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.