Duration: 2 months extendable
Location: Framingham MA
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for reviewing and collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
• Account resolution and collection efforts for aged accounts.
• Status tracking on a daily basis in Microsoft access database.
• Conversion of accounts to automated payment methods.
• Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
• Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
• Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
• Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
• Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
• Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
• Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
• Faxes documents to accounts and follow up.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Computer experience is essential. Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Access. (PeopleSoft, Sales force, and Microsoft Access a plus)
• Excellent customer service.
• Strong work ethic with proven track record of accuracy, dependability and consistency
• Must be able to think independently, have strong problem solving skills, and have a continuous improvement mentality.
• Team player, ability to gain the cooperation of others in pursuit of company goals.
• The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
• Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
• Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
• Experience in a telecommunications environment is preferred but not required.
• Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
• Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency