Below are the Job Details
Title: Sales & Use Tax Accountant
Duration: 3+ months
Location: Orlando, FL
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Advanced Degree and/or CMI Certification is a plus
• Knowledge of sales & use tax compliance concepts, practices, and procedures
• Ability to operate in multiple ERP systems.
• Knowledge of tax compliance systems (Vertex, Web tool kit, Taxware)
• Typically 2-5 years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
• Prior experience with a major company or governmental entity preferred People fluent