Duration Till end of year
Location Bentonville AR 72712
The qualified candidate will be part of QA team within ES business unit. This person will work closely with on-site and remote team. This is a contract job for about 5 months duration with possibility of extension.
* Responsible for preparation and execution of testing for web, REST API & mobile based apps.
* Ensures proper execution of test procedures and automated test suites and scripts.
* Understand business requirements and come up with test strategy to do data validation.
* Work with both the Product Owner and development team to understand QA needs and develop QA Test Plan accordingly.
* Work with team members from QA, SysOps and Developers for implementation & deployment.
* Establishes strong working relationships with team members and across functional teams.
* Follow Agile process and QA guidelines for high quality releases.
* Execute various testing activities such as Functional, Regression, System, End to End, Integration and Performance testing.
* Find and identify RFID tagged products, devices, assets and movement across lab as per testing requirements.
* Support movement of Android handheld devices and keeping track inside lab.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
* 2+ years experience testing Android and Web apps.
* 2+ years experience testing RESTful API.
* 2+ years experience with Robot Framework or similar automation tool.
* Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Shell or Ruby.
* Experience working with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
* Experience working with Unix/Linux operating systems.