Job Opportunity for Project Coordinator at Englewood, CO with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 3 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
· To coordinate project scheduling and administrative tasks
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Gathers project data.
· Coordinates project scheduling.
· Communicates project progression to appropriate parties.
· Documents project actions and results.
· Track project due dates.
· Enters applicable information into a data system.
· Prepares project and/or presentation materials.
· Coordinates tradeshows.
· Works with vendors.
· Produces correspondence, reports, and other documentation as required.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s). The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
· High school diploma or GED required
· Two (2) years administrative office experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include presentation, desktop publishing and graphics software.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Knowledge of web technology
· Excellent oral and written communication
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.